Hi, friend! I’m so glad you found me.
Here, you’ll follow my journey of finding balance in life, sprinkled with topics like:
- Self love & acceptance
- Deliciously easy recipes
- Quick yet
- Looking at the positives in life
I’m a 22-year-old recent college graduate who holds the title “Content Specialist” at an advertising agency (so, I’m a writer). I graduated on December 13, 2013 from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Arts in Advertising and Public Relations. I recently became a group exercise instructor and I have my own boot camp, total body and yoga classes. I also teach cycle on occasion and I’m still waiting for the chance to sub a hip-hop class so I can get paid to shake my booty…. *chirp chirp* …. anyone?!
I created my blog a few months ago with the intent of posting my quick, convenient meal ideas and sharing workout tips. However, it has evolved into so much more than that. It’s a place where I comfortably share my life happenings in hopes of: 1. making someone laugh or 2. allowing others facing similar struggles to find comfort.
- My dreams are WAY too big for my little body. And I WILL make all of them happen.
- I love my friends to death and I’m super close with my family. My heart is huge and I genuinely care about people.
- I’m a sucker for adventure: trying new things (hi, food), meeting new people, exploring my surroundings. I keep my meals and workouts short and simple so I have more time to enjoy life!
- I whole-heartedly believe in the power of healing and energy provided by whole, natural foods. However, I’m the first to admit I’m happiest when eating frozen yogurt (with extra cheesecake crumbles) or extra-cheesy pizza.
- Oh and speaking of food, I eat a LOT. But it hasn’t always been that way.
- I’m constantly learning and looking to improve myself. I’m a self-proclaimed geek that’s overly addicted to reading about psychology, writing, health and fitness.
- I’m weird. I have a variety of accents that I use on a regular basis. When I’m not talking in accents, I’m probably dancing or singing opera around the house….. or in public.
- I believe we are to take full advantage of the talents given to us, in order to help others live a more fulfilled life. Our purpose in life is to help others and it’s something I strive to do on a daily basis.
I’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to contact me at any time.
Note: I am not a registered dietician or personal trainer. All recipes, advice and fitness tips are based on my own personal experience. Please consult a doctor before beginning any diet or fitness regimen.