I’m flattered, guys! I was nominated for two Liebster awards this week… Now where’s my Emmy? 😉
I’ll start with the questions from my long-lost San Diego twin, Ashleigh from Daily Cup of Asheejojo. She has some delicious Paleo recipe ideas so make sure you visit her and say hi! I’m also guest blogging for her so keep your eyes peeled.
1. What’s been your worst haircut/style?
Ready? Promise you won’t laugh? OK, fine….
2. What’s your biggest fear?
Failure, but I’m getting much better. I’ve actually blogged about fear of failure and overcoming it.
3. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Social media. I’ll spend hours on it at night and it seriously sucks. I’m working on it.
4. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Broccoli…. Typical healthy blog answer? I’d say pizza taste wise but I think my body prefers broccoli.
5. What celebrity/famous person would you want to be your best friend?
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE please! He’s the perfect human and so entertaining.
6. What’s your favorite body part?
My legs. They help me go a lot of places.
7. What’s one skill you wish you had?
I wish my voice didn’t shake when I got nervous. Is that considered a skill…?
8. If you could have any job, what would it be?
I’d probably be a famous dancer. I don’t think I’d like the celebrity life, but dancers are much more low-key.
9. What’s your favorite book?
LOVE DOES by Bob Goff. So perfect.
10. Who inspires you?
All the people in my life inspire me in some way. Some inspire me to relax and enjoy life. Others inspire me to do great things with my life.
11. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
My heart is set on Cambodia! That’s actually in the works. Can’t wait to share 🙂
These are my 10 questions from Niki over at Hello Stripes. I fell in love with her blog after our #BlogSmart chat the other night. Thanks for the nomination, girl!
- Why do you blog?
I’ve always LOVED reading about anything health and fitness related. I’m a research nerd and these topics always sparked my interest. I wanted to share my experiences with others in hopes that I’d inspire people to live a healthy lifestyle or at least relate to things I’ve been through.
- What’s your favorite part about blogging?
Meeting people! I love having conversations with people of similar interests as mine.
- What’s your least favorite part about blogging?
I tend to feel overwhelmed sometimes. If I can’t think of anything to post, I feel like I’m falling behind in the “blogosphere.” Also, maintaining blog relationships is tough work, but so worth it! I love reading and commenting on other blogs.
- What are your 3 favorite blogs and why?
Peanut Butter Fingers– She’s the first blog I found way back when. We went to the same college & had the same major so I feel like I can relate.
JillFit because she’s a badass and has some of the toughest work outs. She’s a huge supporter of a balanced lifestyle which I absolutely adore. Her messages about body image are so positive
Freeing Imperfections because she’s inspired me to open up about my faith in blogging. It’s something that encompasses my life and it’s where all my values and beliefs come from, so why not blog about it?
…. And as I type this there are seriously about 15 more that pop into my head!
- What is your favorite social media outlet and why?
For personal use- Instagram. For blog relationships, Twitter. My Instagram is private because it’s mainly for my friends who don’t read my blog. Twitter makes it SO easy to communicate with other bloggers!
- Have you or will you ever vlog?
I have before and they’re generally less than two minutes. I find that anything longer allows others to lose interest. I think I made like three and didn’t have anything else to talk about… sooooo. There’s that. HA.
- What is one word that you would want people to describe your blog as being?
- If you could (or have) work with one brand, which one would it be and why?
OH this is tough! I wouldn’t hate working with Nike ;-). Realistically I’d love to work with Reebok because other bloggers seem to have such great experiences with the company.
- What’s your favorite thing to blog about?
LIFE and having a positive outlook. Everything we do stems from our attitude.
- Who’s your favorite housewife? (yes, I’m totally serious!)
I don’t watch this show 😦 SORRY, I know, total reality TV disappointment over here.
Blogs I nominate (since so many that I read have already been nominated. If you already have… Ignore this ;-)):
- Rachel at Rachel’s Fit Health (My first blog friend!!! Love her blog. She’s truly an inspiration and helped me start feeling comfortable in my own skin) She’s gorgeous inside and out!
- Sarah at Sweet Miles (Another one of my favorite blogs/blog friends :-). She takes the most amazing pictures and I look forward to reading her blog every day!)
- Ashley at Chocolate Covered Race Medals (She’s getting married in 8 days! So excited for her.)